Tuesday, February 23, 2010

David Guetta feat Kid Cudi - Memories (Official Music Video)




OK, so before anyone says, oh man I can't believe Victor likes this song. understand that I am posting this song merely out of pure excitement. I can't stand this song. It is very very boring to me and just offers me nothing. In fact I would not be suprised to hear this bad boy being played at all the awesome Bars downtown that play top 40 crap music (Can you play Lady Gaga?). No offense Mr. Guetta, you know what you were getting yourself into when you cut this record.

Regardless of it being very simple,boring and lame. It is a huge step in the right direction for all of us. So no matter how much it sounds like a jersey shore anthem, it is actually breaking down doors for all of us in the future. With People like David Guetta and Deadmau5 completely owning the Olympics and MTV ABDC5, its only a matter of time before more and more artists start to cross over here in the great land of freedom (hahaha, my taxes say other wise).

Listen to the song, look at what Guetta is doing and how he is smarter than a lot of people. Prolong your career, work with as many artists as you can. You are only as big as you want to be. David Guetta is becoming a pop super star. wait for it, he will be even more mainstream soon enough. Good work David Guetta, you are paving the way for us and for that I thank you, on behalf of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment