Sunday, December 13, 2009

JUSTICE - PHANTOM II

The French are Killing it. End of story. I do not know what is in the water over in that country but the electro house/indie artists are on some serious crack music. Pushing the envelope with their raw synths and tightly cut music they constantly keep me guessing and anticipating what they are going to come up with next. These guys truely are the new breed of rockstars. I do not care what your definition of rockstar is. But watch this video and see that your perception is most likely wrong. I'm Talking 1980's hair band rockstar, not your 2009 Jonas Brothers rockstar here. Get with it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Justice is fantastic; I really like their Cross album. Have you heard "Genesis?"

    Also, just as an FYI, your comment system here is a little ridiculous. You should switch it up so you don't need an actual account anywhere to post - it really discourages reader interaction. A fill form with a Name/Url/E-mail address is usually sufficient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the system setup. I didn't even know it was on that setting, which really does keep the comments away.

    Genesis is crazy. My type of sound. You should check out their documentary "Across the Universe" I watch it to stay motivated when making music to hopefully one day rock crowds that insane.

    Thanks for Commenting Spread the word and keep coming back for more. Bringing the House to Boston!

    ReplyDelete