Monday, March 29, 2010

Swedish House Mafia - GANGSTA (Original Mix)



Well WMC is over. It is now like christmas for us producers and DJ's around the world. NEW MUSIC IS EVERYWHERE.. I will be posting all new music from Ultra and WMC this week. My top picks.

Gangsta being one of my first picks because I am so pumped for these guys. Swedish House Mafia is the result of incredible talent and hard work. You wonder why these guys are sitting atop the House thrown. You ask yourself how the hell do I sky rocket myself to the heights of SHM? Well, the answer is you can't. They are Swedish House Mafia and you cannot recreate what they are. So sit back and listen; be influenced by their sound and appreciate all the hard work they are putting in.

2 comments:

  1. you couldnt have said it better man...SHM really fucked miami in the pussy! I saw them thursday, saturday and sunday and everytime it was better than the last

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are on the cusp of being even bigger super stars. If they break into the US mainstream market, it will be an exciting time for House music

    ReplyDelete