Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Boy Illinois "No Good For You" (Prod. Victor Radz)




So this is a change of pace over here at the Victor Radz Blog. A lot of you might not know but I actually started out producing Hip Hop/R&B/Rap back in the early days. Since then I have evolved into the EDM producer I am today. I still make a lot of hip hop and R&B and still work with a lot of artists in Boston like the Famous Nobodies. I love Hip Hop, real hip hop and I am sure that the two genres of House and Hip Hop will cross over here in the states very soon. Keep your eyes and ears open because it's happening as we speak.

The Boy Illinois (based out of Chicago) is an artist I met through my friend Noah Christofer (Beyond Measure Productions). He got on the "Official Broke Mixtape" that I produced last fall and absolutely killed it. His style and sound are something that can't be ignored. He brings hope to the fans of hip hop and keeps me inspired to make more songs for him to give life too.

Check out his Youtube Channel and Enjoy the Sound!

THE BOY ILLINOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment