Friday, May 7, 2010

Victor Radz - 28 EP !!!!!! NOW ON BEATPORT



My friends, I am back in Boston and back behind the keys. Let the Music Commence! I am refreshed and ready to share a lot of music I have stored up. Also on another positive note my EP "28",under Used Records out of Paris, France is now available on Beatport. Two of my songs come with the EP. You can check out "28" and "Sundown".

Hope you all enjoy and support the EP!

BEATPORT

Have gotten some great feedback so far:

Name: EDDIE AMADOR
Location: UNDERGROUND FGDJRadio - Paris
Publication: myspace.com/EDDIEAMADOR
Favourite Track: 28 ( Original Mix )
Rating: 5/5
Comments: SUPPORT ON 28 THIS WEEK'S SHOW! EDDIE AMADOR

Name: dj dove
Location: ssradiouk/clubs worldwide
Publication: www.djdove.com
Favourite Track: 28 ( Original Mix )
Rating: 4/5
Comments: really like 28.

Name: Tristan Garner
Location: Paris
Publication: www.tristangarner.com
Favourite Track: Sundown ( Original Mix )
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Love the Sundown !! Great vibes !!

BEATPORTsupport the EP!

No comments:

Post a Comment