Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dylan Rhymes ft Pablo Decoder - Kemptown (Sharooz Remix)



I love all house music. Progressive, Minimal, Tech, and Electro. One time I was spinning at Caprice since the Underbar show got canceled due to the worst snow storm in the history of Boston. That's another story. But the crowd was small and the vibe was very minimal/lounge. I was spinning the show with my production partner Slobo. I had to go talk to the manager upstairs because of the storm. When I came back down I heard Slobo mixing in Sharooz "Get Off (Miles Dyson Remix)". I was immediately like oh $#@%. So funny to see all the peoples reactions to such a huge change in music. Going from Deadmau5 "I Remember" to insanely heavy electro bass Sharooz. Slobo just smiled and laughed and said, "Yo we gettin shut down in like 10 minutes". Haha classic night.

This track is dope to the max. Incredibly Groovin Electro percussion work. And huge bass with all the stereo field needs you could ever want!

No comments:

Post a Comment