Thursday, January 21, 2010

FM217 promo Feat: Tocadisco from will seelig on Vimeo.




I just watched the "In The Studio Session" with Tocadisco. If you are a producer and have the basic understandings in sound then you should be able to keep up. He breaks down a lot of tracks and the structuring of them for you plus giving you some good insight on his past productions. I love these "In the Studio with" that Future Music Magazine do, genius I say, GENIUS!!

Not only do you get to take a look into some of the worlds best producers and DJs studios, but you get to listen to how they make their own music, and they really break it down. If you think you are good, you can be better, watch these guys and see how you can do it.

I suggest you watch "In the Studio With" - Funkagenda, Free Masons, Steve Angello, Tocadisco, Sharooz, and Ian Carey.

Trust me when I tell you, they do help.

No comments:

Post a Comment