Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lenny Kravitz - Let Love Rule (Justice Remix)

I am a Massive Justice fan. In my eyes they truly are the rockstars of electronic music at the moment. Watch their documentary "Across the Universe" and see what I mean. I have been listening to this song since the summer and have never said anything about it really until today. This song takes me back to when I was a kid growing up in the confusing times of the 80's and early 90's. The funked out bass line and harpsichord chops just get me up and dancing or at least wanting to dance.

This song is great to slow down and chill out to. It also shows the diversity in Justice' sound. Sampling from another rocker like Lenny Kravits makes it a little easier to get in the zone for putting this sampled master piece together.

I different sound for the blog but just as influential. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment